Cherry Cranberry by Avon's Color Magic Lipstick


ML02 Cherry Cranberry (shade of red)

I never thought a cheap Color Magic Lipstick by Avon would satisfy my needs. I was so happy the first time I tried it. It suits me perfectly and I feel awesome every time I used it. That's why I decided to buy another one with a different shade.



Pros:
  • It has a good fruity smell.
  • It comes in different colors and changes every time you applied in your lips.
  • It has a lasting effect on the lips. Don't need to do retouches all of the time. (In my case, I only do retouch once for 8 hours of work)
  • It doesn't give a dry effect to your lips.
  • It gives a nice shade of color.
  • I got mine for 109 pesos from an Avon retailer.
Cons:

  • Can only be purchased in Avon branches or retailers.

Repurchase: Yes, definitely!


No comments:

Post a Comment