Sweet Blueberry by Avon's Color Magic Lipstick


ML04 Sweet Blueberry

I have tried a few lipstick brands, but I'm always disappointed. I have always been looking for a lipstick that could last on my lips, and at the same time it doesn't give a dry effect. Luckily, my twin sister told me to try Avon's Color Magic Lipstick since it doesn't make the lips dry. I decided to try one and I got ML04 Sweet Blueberry. I was really amazed and satisfied on how this lipstick works. It changes color when applied to your lips, it lasts for a few hours, and it doesn't make my lips dry. I'm so glad I found this new beauty kit must-haves.



Pros:
  • It has a good fruity smell.
  • It comes in different colors and changes every time you applied in your lips.
  • It has a lasting effect on the lips. Don't need to do retouches all of the time. (In my case, I only do retouch once for 8 hours of work)
  • It doesn't give a dry effect to your lips.
  • It gives a nice shade of color.
  • I got mine for 119 pesos from an Avon retailer.
Cons:
  • Can only be purchased in Avon branches or retailers.

Repurchase: Yes, definitely! Probably another different shade.



No comments:

Post a Comment