Lime Brightening Cleanser by Avon Naturals


Credits to Hellowkimmy

I have used a lot of cleanser before, but I haven't really found what's best for me. My usual problem, is my oily skin in the morning and removing my makeup. Good thing I have found and tried this cleanser from Avon. I fell in love with the smell of it and how I feel squeaky clean after washing my face. Normally, I feel still oily after using other cleansers, but with Avon Naturals cleanser I feel dry and clean. (which is good for me since I have oily face)



The foaming cream ckeanser is formulated with Lime Fruit Extract which is known to contain Vitamin C. It makes skin look whiter and brighter, leaving skin refreshed with a fair and even tone. It effectively cleanses dirt, oil & other impurities in the pores, and removes dull, rough skin texture, leaving skin with a healthy and radiant glow.

Pros:
  • It has a fragrant lime smell.
  • With continuous use, it makes your face look brighter. (no need for a bb cream)
  • It easily removes dirt and makeup.
  • Best recommended to those who have oily skin. (like me!)
  • I got it for 99 pesos from an Avon retailer.
Cons:
  • Only available in all Avon branches.
  • Not suitable for those who have dry skin already, because after washing with these cleanser your skin may feel dry.

Repurchase: Yes, definitely!


No comments:

Post a Comment