Myra VitaSmooth Face Powder




I have been using this product for almost two years now and I'm so happy with this product. Myra never fails to leave my beauty kit. It has been one of my beauty kit must-haves. Thanks for ChinChin V of the The ChinChin Chronicles for introducing me this product.



Myra VitaSmooth Shine-Free Face Powder is a light face powder that covers blemishes for a naturally flawless and shine-free look. It is enriched with Vitamin E that nourishes skin and SPF 15 that protects you from the sun's UV rays. Mild, gentle and safe for everyday use.

Pros:
  • The consistency of the powder is fine.
  • Upon application to the face, it feels smooth to the skin.
  • It reduces your retouches. Based from my experience, I seldom do retouches from 6 hours of work.
  • It's hypoallergenic.
  • It has SPF 15.
  • It comes with a mirror that is convenient when you need to apply one.
  • It only costs 130 pesos. I bought mine in Watsons.
Cons: None.

Repurchase: Yes, definitely!


No comments:

Post a Comment