L.A. Colors 6 Color Lip Palette





Photo credits from Natasha Mall

It's rare for me to try on products if it wasn't suggested to me. However, this one caught my attention when my sister tried it. She bought this palette with a different shade of colors (mostly pink shades). At first, I didn't like the effect on the lips after she applied it but later on I get to appreciate it. Thus, I tried one and see for myself.



Pros:
  • It comes in 6 different shades.
  • You can  mix and match the colors on your lips.
  • It's handy and convenient.
  • It comes with a brush and a mirror. (hassle-free)
  • Feels like you're not wearing any lipstick.
  • I got mine from a retailer of Natasha for 120 pesos.
Cons:
  • It doesn't last long on the lips.

Repurchase: Yes, definitely! Probably with a different shade.


No comments:

Post a Comment