Chapstick Lip Balm



Chapstick Classic, Spearmint

Dry, chapped lips had always been my problem before, especially that we have changing weathers every now and then. Not only the weather, but it's also because of the old lipsticks that I've been using that causes my lips to be dry. However, thanks to Avon's Color Magic Lipstick it has now become my new buddy.


Anyways, trying this Chapstick solved my problems with dry, chapped lips. I have been using it for days when I feel not to use lipsticks. I'm so glad I have tried this lip balm.

Pros:
  • It is a spearmint flavored lip balm. (thus you feel you're just chewing some gum or just brush your teeth.)
  • It has a good smell.
  • It's handy, thus you could slip it in your pocket.
  • I got in SM Department Store for less than 100 pesos.
Cons: None.

Repurchase: Yes, definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment