Myra Facial Moisturizer



Healthy, beautiful, youthful  looking skin- that's what you get with Myra Facial Moisturizer.
I decided to try this product when I found out that their face powder suited my face. I'm not really conscious about my face back then, but after attending a talk I realized that our face should be well taken care of. The speaker said that it's better to moisturize your skin every day to keep it well nourished. Thus, I decided to buy this. It's the first moisturizer I bought and here's my review.



Pros:
  • It's just a light cream. (just like lotion)
  • It is Vitamin E enriched.
  • It has Pro-Vitamin B5, Dimethicone and Glycerin that's soften and moisturizes skin.
  • It is hypo-allergenic.
  • It can be used under make-up.
  • I got mine from SM Department Store.
Cons:
  • It doesn't have that great smell.
  • It's a little sticky to the face.
  • It's very light thus I can't tell if it really moisturizes my skin.

 Repurchase: I guess, not.



No comments:

Post a Comment