Eyeshadow & Blusher by Shawill





EYESHADOW, with glitter formula, perfect color combinations in vivid gloss making your eyes attractive. BLUSHER, pure and superfine particles, showing a natural rosy blush.


I'm really not into eyeshadows, but this one caught my attention. I have seen a video blog about this product and the blogger showed a demo. I decide to try this one since it comes with a blusher and the colors are neutral and glittery.

Pros:
  • It comes with a blush.
  • The colors are neutral. (so you can use it as your everyday makeup)
  • It comes with a cheek brush and an eyeshadow applicator.
  • It also comes with a mirror. (very convenient, right?)
  • I got it for 195 pesos from Watsons.
Cons:
  • I don't like using the cheek brush since it's too small.
  • If not stored properly, the eyeshadow palette could break. (just like what happened to mine)

Repurchase: Yes, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment