Cold & Blue







Long sleeve Dress & Creepers, Thrift  Leggings, H&M  Socks, Burlington  Satchel, GDS

The weather really brought a cold atmosphere to the city; gloomy skies and raining on and off. I think everybody just wants to lay in bed and cuddle with their pillows. However, there's work to do, so bye bye to my bed for now. When it comes to cold weather I'm one of the person who would oppose it. I don't like it if it's cold because everything also feels cold. First of all, the water. Who would loved to take a shower in a cold water?! (as cold as the one in the fridge) Second, my bed. It feels damp every time it's raining, maybe because it's near the window. Third, the wind. We can't really avoid this, thus we tend to cover ourselves and sleep in our beds. (right? or drink something hot)
Thus, today I really planned to wear something that would keep me warm. I wore a thick long sleeved dress and paired it with a thick leggings. I also wore socks with my creepers and keep my head warm with a knitted cap. As I went out of the house I said to myself.."Now I'm ready to face you, cold weather!."



No comments:

Post a Comment