Olay All in One Fairness Day Cream


Olay Natural White Light All in One Fairness Day Cream 
With combined effect of fairness cream + spot remover + moisturizer. Its light, non-greasy formula with triple nutrient system - Vitamins B3, pro B5 & E and sunscreen ingredients helps, lighten skin tone, reduce appearance of dark spots, evens skin tone, hydrate, and protect skin from harmful UV rays to give you a fairness that glows.



I have been using this product for a year now and I'm satisfied with it. I started using this cream when I saw my sister applying it. I tried it on my face and I feel comfortable using the product. It evens out my skin tone,  lightens and hydrates my face. I'm not really a kind of person who's a sucker for foundation. A little day cream on my face and a pressed powder is good enough for me. What's the best about this product is that it moisturizes my face.


Pros:
  • It's non-greasy.
  • It's not too heavy on the face.
  • It evens out your skin tone.
  • Brightens up your face.
  • Perfect for those who wants light make-up.
  • It's very affordable. You can buy a sachet for only 10 pesos.
Cons:
  • It doesn't have enough coverage.
  • It can't reduce the appearance of spots.
Repurchase: Yes, definitely!


No comments:

Post a Comment